Terms of Service
The Elector provides web hosting to clients worldwide, and we have a responsibility to protect each client and to provide the best services available. All clients of The Elector are subject to the following terms of service:
Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the siteplace an orderfill out a formrespond to a surveysubscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information,
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities. Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information. Web browser cookies
Click here to find more about cookies
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products.
• To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries).
• To improve customer service.
• Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
• To personalize user experience.
• We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
• To improve our Site.
• We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
• To process transactions.
• We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order.
• We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
• To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature.
• To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
• To share your information with third parties.
• We may share or sell information with third parties for marketing or other purposes.
• To send periodic emails.
The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
We may use personally identifiable information collected through our Web site to contact Users regarding products and services offered by us and our trusted affiliates, independent contractors and business partners, and otherwise to enhance Users' experience with us and such affiliates, independent contractors and business partners.
At no time will our database of users ever be sold to any entity for the purpose of marketing or mailing lists. Personal information will not be sold or otherwise transferred to our business partners without your prior consent, except that we will disclose the information we collect to third parties when, in our good faith judgment, we are obligated to do so under applicable laws.
You acknowledge and agree that:
• Your use of this Site and the Services , including any content you submit, will comply with this Agreement and all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations.
• You will not collect or harvest (or permit anyone else to collect or harvest) any User Content (as defined below) or any non-public or personally identifiable information about another User or any other person or entity without their express prior written consent.
• You will not use this Site or the Services in a manner (as determined by Theelector.com in its sole and absolute discretion) that:
• Is illegal, or promotes or encourages illegal activity;
• Promotes, encourages or engages in child pornography or the exploitation of children;
• Promotes, encourages or engages in terrorism, violence against people, animals, or property;
• Promotes, encourages or engages in any spam or other unsolicited bulk email, or computer or network hacking or cracking, cloaking or sneaky redirects;
• Promotes, encourages or engages in the sale or distribution of prescription medication without a valid prescription;
• Infringes on the intellectual property rights of another User or any other person or entity;
• Violates the privacy or publicity rights of another User or any other person or entity, or breaches any duty of confidentiality that you owe to another User or any other person or entity;
• Interferes with the operation of this Site or the Services found at this Site;
• Contains or installs .exe, .apk, .dmg, .cmd, .com, .bat, .osx, .msi, .app files;
• Contains or installs any viruses, worms, bugs, Trojan horses or other code, files or programs designed to, or capable of, disrupting, damaging or limiting the functionality of any software or hardware; or
• You will not copy or distribute in any medium any part of this Site or the Services , except where expressly authorized by Theelector.com.
• You will not modify or alter any part of this Site or the Services found at this Site or any of its related technologies.
• You agree to back-up all of your User Content so that you can access and use it when needed. Theelector.com does not warrant that it backs-up any Account or User Content, and you agree to accept as a risk the loss of any and all of your User Content.
• You agree to provide government-issued photo identification and/or government-issued business identification as required for verification of identity when requested.
• Theelector.com reserves the right to modify, change, or discontinue any aspect of this Site or the Services, including without limitation prices and fees for the same, at any time.
How do we protect your information?
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
You agree to use all The Elector services and facilities at your own risk. The Elector specifically disclaims all warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall The Elector be liable for any loss, or loss of data, or other commercial damage, including but not limited to special, incidental, consequential or other damages.
Customer agrees that it shall defend, indemnify, save and hold The Elector harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable attorney's fees asserted against The Elector, its agents, its customers, officers and employees, that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by customer, it's agents, employees or assigns. Customer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless The Elector against liabilities arising out of Any injury to person or property caused by any products sold or otherwise distributed in connection with The Elector's server.
The Elector reserves the right to intervene with any of the sites hosted on its servers in the interest of its customers. Any material supplied by customer infringing or allegedly infringing on the proprietary rights of a third party Copyright infringement any defective products sold to customer from The Elector's server. The Elector shall be the sole judge of what violates this Policy.
We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover Card. For webhosting plans we will setup your account without any paying. Clients are encouraged to pay by credit card as it is the easiest way to handle payment at this time. Their are no contract periods but for each successive period, your contract is automatically renewed unless we are notified otherwise.
Theelector.com reserves the right to make reasonable changes to the fees paid for Services from time to time. Theelector.com shall notify the Client of any such changes by updating the Company web site.
Refunds and cancellation policy
You may within 7 calendar days of placing an Order amend or cancel an Order by providing Us with written notice.
Only first-time accounts are eligible for a refund. For example, if you've had an account with us before, canceled and signed up again, or if you have opened a second account with us, you will not be eligible for a refund. Violations of this Agreement will waive your rights under the refund policy.
No refunds will be provided if you use any of the following methods of payment: Bank wire transfers, Western Union payments, Checks, Money orders, Bitcoin and/or Etherum.
You may terminate or cancel the Services by giving Theelector.com written notice via Contact Us Form
All customers are entitled to benefit from Our 30 calendar days money back guarantee in respect of the following services:
• Shared Hosting
• Reseller Hosting
• VPS Solutions
• Dedicated Severs
• Hybrid Private Servers
except for customers who have already benefitted from Our money back guarantee who subsequently re-order the same service and provided that in all cases, in respect of any usage made of the Service(s) during the 30 day period, a pro rata amount shall be deducted from the refund.
There will be no refunds for:
• Plesk VPS & Dedicated Server License
• SSL Certificates or Site Builder
• New domain/s registration, Transfer domain/s
• Web Design
• Game Servers
• Domain Name Registration
• Weebly Web Design
• Services: Word Press Integration, Joomla Integration, Drupal Integration, Concrete5 Integration, Forum Software Installation, Concrete5 Software Installation, Drupal Software Installation, Joomla Software Installation, Word Press Software Installation, Website Migration to New Server, Remove Viruses/Malware from Server, Secure Server from Vulnerabilities and Attack, Install cPanel Website Management Panel on Server.
All accounts are billed according to the dates they were first activated on. If you will not pay for service renew in 5 days after deactivation, your account will be suspended. If you will not pay for service renew in 30 days after deactivation, your account will be terminated. You will receive an email reminder 5 days till deactivation.
Acceptable Use Policy
All services provided by The Elector may be used for lawful purposes only. Transmission, storage, or presentation of any information, data or material in violation of any United States Federal, State or City law is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: copyrighted material, material we judge to be threatening or obscene, or material protected by trade secret and other statute. The subscriber agrees to indemnify and hold harmless The Elector and its employees from any claims resulting from the use of the service which damages the subscriber or any other party. Our acceptable use policy is actively and strictly enforced. Offending content or users are suspended from our network, usually as soon as they are discovered, although we will always inform you when and why any action has been taken. Pornography is prohibited on all The Elector servers. This includes sites that include sexually explicit or hardcore images and/or advertising.
Subscriber acknowledges that the service provided is of such a nature that service can be interrupted for many reasons other than the negligence of the company and that damages resulting from any interruption of service are difficult to ascertain. Therefore, subscriber agrees that the company shall not be liable for any damages arising from such causes beyond the direct and exclusive control of the company.
Subscriber further acknowledges that the company's liability for its own negligence may not in any event exceed an amount equivalent to charges payable by subscriber for services during the period damages occurred. In no event shall the company be liable for any special or consequential damages, loss or injury.
Illegality In any form, including but not limited to the unauthorized distribution or copying of copyrighted software or other data, harassment, fraud, trafficking in obscene material. Undesirable Content Certain types of content are not allowed on our network. We do not host adult content of any description. Content relating to Hacking, Cracking, Warez and IRC is not allowed. Software, audio and video downloads may only be hosted if you are the writer and copyright owner of the resources or you have a right to distribute the materials. Accounts suspended due to content or AUP violation are not refunded under any circumstances.
Limitation of Liability
The Elector shall not be responsible for any claimed damages, including incidental and consequential damages, which may arise from The Elector servers going off-line or being unavailable for any reason whatsoever. Furthermore, The Elector shall not be responsible for any claimed damages, including incidental or consequential damages, resulting from the corruption or deletion of any web site from one of The Elector servers. All damages shall be limited to the immediate termination of service.
The Elector cannot be held liable for system downtime, crashes, or data loss. We cannot be held liable for any predicted estimate of profits in which a client would have gained if their site was functioning. Certain services provided by The Elector are resold. Thus, certain equipment, routing, software, and programming used by The Elector are not directly owned or written by The Elector. Moreover, The Elector holds no responsibility for the use of our clients accounts. If any terms or conditions are failed to be followed, the account in question will be automatically deactivated. We reserve the right to remove any account without advanced notice for any reason without restitution as The Elector sees fit. FURTHERMORE, The Elector retains the right to change any or all of the above Policies, Guidelines, and Disclaimer without notification.
• Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
10 Kingswear House, Dartmouth Road, London,
(020) 7971 7909
Last Edited on 2018-06-09