SiteBuilder Pro is a website Content Management System (CMS) and eCommerce System that has been added to all of our hosting plans. It is very easy to use and user-friendly.
SiteBuilder Pro has been designed to build basic websites in just a few minutes.
How to create a website using SiteBuilder Pro
- Login to your cPanel account.
- Locate SOFTWARE section and click on SiteBuilder Pro
- If you have multiple subdomains then select which subdomain you wish to install the SiteBuilder Pro, If you don't have any subdomain you will be redirected to choose a temple.
- If you already have a temple you can just click import any site.
- Let's suppose we create a website for our business, from the left menu select Business. In my case, I will choose a temple called BStartup. Before selecting the temple and install it you can click Preview and will give you the possibility of seeing the temple live before installing it.
- Once you click Select, the temple will be installed on your website. The bellow screenshot shows all options and how to modify the temple. SiteBuilder Pro is Drag and Drop so no coding involved.
- If you wish to modify something on the temple you only need to click on it and select Edit and will allow you to change it.
If you find it difficult here are some videos that will show you step by step how to modify any website created with SiteBuilder Pro: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=how+to+use+sitebuilder+pro